Meet Katie and Alex
Katie’s professionalism stems from 20 years as a commercial real estate attorney in Boston, Ma. where she negotiated complex transactions of up to $1 billion. Since relocating to Park City in 2005, Katie has used her expertise to guide clients on strategy, assertively negotiate, and provide sophisticated solutions to thorny real estate problems. Katie has an affinity for writing and marketing that makes all Noble LaCouture listings shine.
- Former commercial real estate lawyer at top tier firms
- Exceptional marketing background
- Highly successful sales experience
- Master problem solver
- Large database of potential buyers
- Extensive knowledge of land and investment properties
- Successful long term management of personal real estate portfolio
Alex’s relationship and organizational skills come from her days teaching at Rowland Hall private school in Salt Lake City. After wrangling kids in the classroom, Alex is exceptional at creating order out of chaos and streamlining systems to ensure a smooth closing. She is an incredible listener and highly attentive to every client’s needs. Alex has a natural talent for design and an eye for quality that provides critical information to both buyers and sellers, especially those conducting transactions remotely.
- Former teacher at top private school
- Exceptional social media experience
- Master of planning and organization
- Highly skilled and trained in latest real estate sales technology
- Expertise in new construction
- Proficient in latest design trends and staging
- Expert at strategic marketing and communications
Having lived and sold in both Park City and Midway for over a decade, Alex and Katie have a rare combination of true expertise in both Summit and Wasatch counties. With backgrounds in education and law, they love to research and make sure they’re up to date on the local market. When they’re not selling real estate, you can find them with their families on their mountain bikes, paddle boards, Razors, Vespas, skis, snowboards or snowshoes. The only thing they love more than the Utah lifestyle is sharing it with others.